At Henry Prince we…
- Promote the highest standards of teaching and learning, enabling the children to become successful, independent learners who achieve their full potential.
- Promote a school community where children treat each other with care and consideration.
- Provide a caring and secure environment by ensuring that all pupils are treated fairly and in a consistent manner whilst encouraging respect for others.
- Develop healthy lifestyles for all those within our school community.
- Encourage parents to play an active role in their child’s education and to be part of ‘the school family’.
- Foster a Christian ethos throughout the whole school that enables children to become active members of the Christian community.